Join an upbeat yoga and massage retreat with a photo hunt, canoeing, community art project, swimming, acoustic campfire jam session, hiking and all the elements for rest and relaxation - a true balance of Yin and Yang.
Your retreat includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a lakeside cabin
- 6 nourishing meals
- 4 Yoga classes with Liz
- 30 min massage by Michelle Chan, RMT
- Guided relaxation and meditation
- Self-care & massage workshop
- Guided nature walk around the lake
- Time for being with community, self, and nature
- Activities including campfire, swimming, and art
Early bird rate starting at $420 expires on May 5th, 2017.
* Price is based on shared occupancy. Each room has 1 - 2 bunk beds and/or single beds. Double occupancy is available for cost of $440 per person.
* $100 non-refundable deposit due by May 5th to receive early bird rate
* Price is for the lodge linen option. Go for the lodge experience and bring your own pillow, sleeping bag and towel (sheet provided) or opt-in for the luxury linen option for $20 per night and have all your linens (Bedding and towels) provided.
Register here: https://goo.gl/forms/5Ynld6K8InXWWmTo2
To register, please fill out the registration form (link above). Once registration form has been submitted, send your deposit to complete your registration. Deposit can be sent by email money transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (Password: Unwound) or given to Liz Brown or Michelle Chan directly. To qualify for the early bird rate the deposit must be received by May 5, 2017
Other dates Yoga with Liz will be offering retreats at Loon Lake:
October 27-29, 2017 – Johnson Cabins
December 1-3, 2017 – Pan Abode
Please contact Liz with any questions or requests
Phone - 604-442-2549
Email - email@example.com